Ouch, that‘s gotta hurt!
On the heels of attending a relative’s sweet sixteen party and observing the behavior of teenagers. The ratio of girls to boys was in the neighborhood of 7 or 8 to 1. The boys were all terribly self-conscious. The girls all dressed to the nines, dancing with abandon and having fun. The boys uncomfortably dressed, the few that managed to shuffle out to the dance floor did their impression of dancing with their hands in their pockets vaguely shuffling to the music. Some things never change, I imagine youth really is wasted on the young.
I wish I knew when I was 15 that I was a lesbian. I had a lot of sloppy guy kisses/fucks before I realized there was a reason I never enjoyed them. My suggestion to Girls Also Longing is to not rule out the possibility that she may one day turn out gay like I did. Besides, most 15-year-old boys don't know what a clit is anyway.
This week’s Savage Love column.
No comments:
Post a Comment